As is customary every year, we present the new 2021 Marijuana Lunar Calendar. You will be able to understand how does the moon affect and its different states in the development of your plants. The keys to understand the lunar influence on agriculture are based on the gravity it causes, which depends on the distance, and the amount of light rays that it reflects from the Sun, which depends on its shape, the more it fills, the more rays it will reflect. These factors can influence the movement of the wise inside the plant itself and in the different processes they carry out, such as photosynthesis.
We have marked on the calendar the days relative to perigee, apogee and lunar nodes. These key days, which depend on the distance between the Earth and the Moon, have a lot of influence on the development of plants. That is why a total rest is recommended and not carry out any type of action on the plants:
- Perigeo: Point in the orbit where the Moon is closest to the center of planet Earth.
- Apogee: Orbital point in which the Moon is farther apart or distance from the Earth’s central point.
- Nodes: Points in the lunar orbits that intersect with the orbit of the Earth itself.
What to do in each Moon phase?
Phase of the Moon in which is more visible, also called plenilunio. It occurs when the planet Earth is located between the Sun and the Moon itself. This causes the visible lunar surface to illuminate 100%. During this phase, the plant sap is higher, concentrating on the leaves, therefore the foliar development will be more predominant while the roots stagnate. recommendations to be carried out on the plants during this phase:
- The low activity of the roots favors transplants.
- Cuttings should not be made, it can cause their failure.
- Perfect days for germination.
- Pruning is not recommended.
- Ideal for the final bud harvest.
It occurs when the moon is between the Sun and planet Earth, also called New moon. Due to this position the rays of light always reach the hidden part of the Moon, which causes that we cannot see it from the surface.
- Days of rest that will come in handy for the transplanted plants a few days before.
- Take the opportunity to remove dead leaves, weeds, put stakes, etc.
- Ideal for applying organic fertilizers such as humus, compost etc ..
- If you have diseased plants, it is a good time to prune and try to recover them.
3 or 4 days after the new moons, you are starting again gain light on its surface and are again visible from Earth. It is called Crescent because as the days go by you will be able to see more of the lunar surface. During this stage the sap of the plants gradually begins its travel to the top and begins to focus on the leaves.
- Perfect days to sow your newly germinated seeds.
- Transplants are recommended during this period.
- The use of organic fertilizers is recommended so that no nutrient is lacking.
- Good time to prune and get them to recover and heal quickly from those cuts.
- Time where pests proliferate, you can use preventives if you live in regions with insect and fungal problems.
- Cutting and harvesting can be done with optimal results.
The incidence of light in the visible part of the Moon is decreasing night after night until it disappears completely. This effect will cause the sap go down little by little to the part of the roots.
- Perform foliar sprays for any type of treatment.
- In case of plagues are good days for the use of insecticides and fungicides.
- The chances of success in cutting increases considerably.
- Irrigation and fertilization with mineral fertilizers will have a better result.
- Ideal for pruning your plants, they will recover quickly and with little stress.
Moon dates in December 2021
📅 2019 Calendar
We leave you the images of the Cannabis Lunar Calendar that we published in 2019, in this information related to the influence and importance of the moon in cultivation is given.
📅 2018 Calendar
We leave you the images of the Cannabis Lunar Calendar that we published in 2018, in this information related to the influence and importance of the moon in cultivation is given.
📅 2017 calendar
These are the images of the months corresponding to the Calendar that was published in 2017, in which we show the different cycles of the moon in the 12 months.
The lunar calendar It has been used by practically all civilizations since the beginning of History to calculate the years according to the cycles of the Earth’s satellite. From the first civilizations, Egypt and Mesopotamia, to the present day, through the cultures of pre-Columbian America, Greeks, Romans, Celts, Arabs or Asians. All these civilizations, along with others, have used this calendar to calculate the time, the seasons, the tides or the harvests.