Today, CBD flowers are what CBD oil was five years ago. There is a great demand for legal hemp nowadays, and we can find it in different formats and with a great variety of aromas.
Everything you need to know about CBD flowers
The CBD buds come from Cannabis sativa, however it does not have noticeable psychoactive effects, so researchers have determined that this cannabinoid is not toxic.
There is a little bit of CBD in every sativa plant, but it’s usually not enough to make a difference. As a result, growers started producing plants with increasingly higher concentrations of CBD, and now, high-CBD, low-THC strains are almost as common as high-THC strains.
There is a really surprising factor, the use of CBD flowers as a fragrance. Thanks to terpenes, oils secreted by the same plant glands that produce CBD and THC during flowering, more than 100 different aromas have been achieved with a unique smell, taste and properties.
The most common scents of CBD buds
As we have mentioned previously, there are many types of terpenes and each one of them has a different aroma and properties, but here are the most common ones:
- Caryophyllene. It is one of the most common and has a woody smell.
- Myrcene. Present in almost all varieties of cannabis, it is responsible for that earthy aroma of musk and cloves. It also has sedative effects which makes this terpene perfect for pain.
- Limonene. Also found in citrus peels, limonene has an intense fruity aroma. In addition to being antimicrobial and anticancer, it is used to treat bronchitis and help with weight loss.
- Pinemo. This terpene smells like pine, is antiseptic, and has anti-inflammatory properties that give it the ability to relax muscles.
- Humulene. We find it in many types of deciduous trees and they have a woody aroma.
- Linalol. Also present in lavender, linalol has an iconic floral scent that has been used in aromatherapy and whose anti-inflammatory qualities help us improve our immune system.
- Terpinolene. Finally, this terpene, also known as a mysterious terpene, is characteristic for having a scent that presents different smells at the same time.
Where to buy CBD flowers?
CBD flowers are totally legal since the amount of THC they contain is less than 0.2%. For this reason, there are different varieties of flowers with the most varied aromas that you can purchase as fragrances and collectibles. In the online store of the forbidden flower you can find a wide variety of flowers with different aromas (banana, ice cream, watermelon, pistachio, cookies …) and 100% natural.
What are you waiting to try them? Place your order now and you will receive it at home with maximum discretion and many gifts with your order.
Follow us on our social networks to find out all the news! 👉 (@florprohibida)