CANNA cultivation table in Coco. With this cultivation guide you will have a reference, very easy to follow, on how to carry out a marijuana self-cultivation with the fertilizers, fertilizers and nutrients of the CANNA brand.
CANNA cultivation table in Coco
The crops in coconut They are spongier than others, as a result there is more space for the roots and the plant gets much more oxygen, which stimulates growth and flowering, and leads to a higher yield.
The table includes the following products:
The essential products to follow this BIOCANNA cultivation table in coconut, are the following:
- Abono base A + B Canna Coco.
- Rhizotonic is a powerful root stimulator and manages to increase the resistance of plants to diseases.
- Cannazym is a product that accelerates and helps with the decomposition of dead matter from the roots.
- Cannaboots is a powerful flowering stimulator. It makes the plants bloom earlier and their production is much better.
- PK 13/14, achieves optimal bud development.
1. Vegetative phase I.
This period may vary depending on the number of plants and the variety grown per m2. The growth phase can last between 1 to 4 weeks. In the case that mother plants are grown, it must be considered that they will remain in this phase until their life cycle ends. A maximum of 12 months is recommended.
2. Vegetative phase II.
The change from 18 to 12 hours varies by genetics. Normally the transition takes place after 2 weeks, however in some varieties of sativa marijuana it can take up to 4 weeks.
3. Vegetative period IV.
If ripening is carried out too quickly, the hours of light will have to be reduced, changing from 12 hours to 10 hours a day. Care must be taken with the increase in relative humidity of the air, due to the risk of botrytis appearing, since it is a harmful fungus on plants.
It is recommended to keep the marijuana plant around 50% with the help of a dehumidifier.
4. Double the dose of Cannazym to 50 mL per 10 liters if the substrate is reused, since the enzymes it contains can undo the remains of roots from previous crops.
5. The normal dose of Cannaboost is 20 mL for every 10 liters of water. If you want to reinforce the effect of flowering, it should be increased to a maximum of 40 mL per 10L.
You can find all the necessary products to follow this coconut growing table in our online store www.growshoponline.com
Hydroponics Blanes – Grow Shop Online – España