Buy Willie’s Remedy Organic CBD Coffee 250MG Full Spectrum CBD Infused Decaf Blend 8oz Ground Coffee
Willie’s Remedy Decaf Blend Ground 8oz 250mg CBD
Indulge in the rich flavors of Willie’s Remedy Decaf Blend Ground Coffee, a naturally decaffeinated option that doesn’t compromise on taste. Crafted without the use of chemicals, this coffee offers a full-bodied cup with notes of chocolate syrup and a gentle acidity. Experience the pleasure of coffee’s aroma, ritual, and antioxidants, along with the calming properties of cannabis.
Every batch of Willie’s Remedy coffee is carefully chosen and expertly roasted. It is then infused with certified organic, full-spectrum hemp oil sourced from Colorado. The result is a harmonious blend where the caffeine provides focus and energy, while the cannabis brings a sense of calm, creating a perfectly balanced experience.
Our coffees are infused at a ratio of approximately 1mg of CBD per 1g of coffee beans.
Choose from 8oz bags of coffee with 250mg of CBD, available in either whole bean or freshly ground options.
Dosage and Brewing
The dosage of CBD in each serving of Willie’s Remedy coffee will vary based on the amount of coffee grounds used during brewing. On average, a serving contains approximately 15mg of CBD. For optimal results, we recommend brewing with a French press or using a metal mesh filter.
Tips and Tricks
When brewing drip and pour over coffee, we suggest using a steel mesh filter instead of a paper filter.
Please note that cold brew is not recommended for infused coffee.
- Add 4 heaping tablespoons (50g) of coarse ground coffee to the French Press.
- Pour 3 cups (750g) of water just off the boil (~200 degrees) over the grounds and stir.
- Place the plunger on the French Press and let it steep for 4 minutes, then plunge the plunger.
- In a 12-cup drip coffee machine, add 12-15 tablespoons (180g) of medium-coarse ground coffee to the filter basket.
- Fill the brewer to the 12-cup mark and run the brew cycle.
- Add 1 ½ tablespoons (20g) of medium-coarse ground coffee to the filter.
- “Bloom” the coffee by slowly pouring ¼ cup (40g) of water just off the boil (~200 degrees) over the grounds with a gooseneck kettle and wait for approximately 30 seconds.
- Slowly pour ¾ cup (260g) of water over the grounds, then remove the filter.
Savor the unique experience of Willie’s Remedy Decaf Blend Ground Coffee and discover the perfect harmony of flavor and relaxation.