This week the Highlife Cup 2021 in Amsterdam, the event all Cannabis friends want to be at. One more year the best breeders, growers and both professionals and amateurs in the sector have come together to select the best marijuana in different categories.
This event has been sponsored by Soft Secrets magazine and was held on June 4, 2021 in the well-known Dutch capital, known for being the European mecca of marijuana.
The jury of the Highlife Cup 2021 It consisted of the event president Cliff, as well as the following personalities from the world of Cannabis: CannaBoy86cz, Mennos, CannaCobus, CannaPatje, Pabloman420, Dante, Renzo, Mauro, Greenlane Jack, Derrick der Alte, Magic E, Sensunique and Ghostman.
Here you can see a video of the event:
2021 Highlife Cup Winners
Category A related to hybrids grown in hydroponics. These strains have a balance between Sativa and Indica and have been grown in an inert water-based medium.
- Grapesidos from the Dizzy Duck The Hague coffeeshop with 540.5 points.
- Mimosa from Greenhouse Secret Farmers from The Hague with 537.5 points.
- Glue Narstie A4 from the Mary-Jane cafe in Maastricht with 536 points.
Category B, all kinds of Cannabis varieties grown in soil. In this category, all kinds of Cannabis varieties can be presented, as long as they are cultivated with pure soil.
- Dream’s Gold from the Greenhouse Secret Farmers café in The Hague with 552 points.
- Naughty One from the Magic coffeeshop in The Hague with 544 points.
- Seriosa from Serious Seeds with 539.5 points.
Category C, which includes all kinds of autoflowering, which can be cultivated in any type of substrate or medium.
- Dutch Passion’s Auto Cinderella Jack with 511.5 points.
- GrowersChoice’s Tropicana Wedding Cake with 502 points.
- Santa Marta Haze Auto from SeedStockers with 497.5 points.
Category D, which includes all varieties of the family Haze grown in hydroponic medium.
- Amnesia Haze from the Dizzy Duck coffeeshop in The Hague with 572.5 points.
- Joe’s Lemonade from the Cremers coffeeshop in The Hague with 559 points.
- Golden G13 Haze the coffeeshop ‘t Bunkertje de Apeldoorn con 556.5 puntos.
We continue with category E, we continue with the strains of the family Haze, although this category covers those grown in soil, or what is the same, in soil substrate.
- AMG (Amnesia Mac Ganja) from the Kosbor coffeeshop in Maastricht with 570 points.
- DelaHaze from the Cremers coffeeshop in The Hague with 567.5 points.
- Club Media Amsterdam’s Silver Haze with 560 points.
In category F, relating to variedades Kush, those that originally had their origin in the famous mountains located between Afghanistan and northwestern Pakistan, the winners have been:
- Pink Pineapple Kush from coffeeshop Magic in The Hague with 567.5 points.
- Cookie Kush from the Dizzy Duck coffeeshop in The Hague with 556 points.
- Pineapple Kush the coffeeshop ‘t Bunkertje de Apeldoorn con 551 puntos.
We continue with category G, composed in this case by the cepas Skunk, probably the most prolific of all the different known cannabis families. The 3 winners have been:
- Dutch Passion’s The Ultimate with 534 points.
- Cheese from the Dizzy Duck coffeeshop in The Hague with 531.5 points.
- Brain Damage de GrowersChoice con 529 puntos.
We went to category H, the favorite of many of those present, the competition of those varieties with a 70% or more Sativa dominance. In this case, the winners were the following 3 Sativa varieties:
- Gas No Brakes from the Magic coffeeshop in The Hague with 565.5 points.
- Tangerine Dream from Gallery Colorado from Utrecht with 541 points.
- Royal Gorilla from Royal Queen Seeds with 537 points.
And as a counterpart, the other spectrum of cannabis, category I, where they are presented the best Indicas of the year, as long as they have at least one genetics with Indica dominance equal to or greater than 70%.
- Kerosene Krash from the Dizzy Duck coffeeshop in The Hague with 555 points.
- Blue Ice from the Magic coffeeshop in The Hague with 548.5 points.
- Cookie and Cream from the Greenhouse Secret Farmers café in The Hague with 541 points.
Category J, american species, the most fashionable since this country became the new standard of legal Cannabis worldwide. The best American varieties of 2021 are:
- Sunset Paradise from Paradise Seeds with 569 points.
- Skilatti 2.0 from the Magic coffeeshop in The Hague with 567.5 points.
- Runtz Muffin from the Dizzy Duck coffeeshop in The Hague with 541 points.
Category K, best varieties of 2021 grown abroad outdoors, plants in their natural environment.
- Zamnesia’s Purple Punch with 528.5 points.
- GrowersChoice’s Chocolat Sherbet with 513.5 points.
- Dutch Passion’s Sugar Bomb Punch with 510 points.
The best marijuana of 2021 in the category are those with high CBD content, cataloged as a medicinal herb with multiple properties and without psychoactive effects.
- Critical XXL CBD from Seedstockers with 513.5 points.
- OG Kush CBD from coffeeshop Gallery Colorado from Utrecht with 504 points.
- Strawberry CBD from coffeeshop Relax from Amsterdam with 498 points.
Category M, where awards are given to best imported hashish 2021. The best resin extractions from outside the Netherlands.
- Do-si-dos Double Filtered from the Amsterdam Solo coffeeshop with 541.5 points.
- Black Mamba del coffeeshop Genesis de Geleen con 522 puntos.
- Rey Hassan from the Cremers café in The Hague with 514 points.
And to complete the best hashish, the category of this resin at the national level, only those made in Holland. Awarded in category N of Hash local son:
- Greenhouse Secrets Farmers from The Hague’s Gift of God with 558.5 points.
- Dutch Passion’s Kerosene Krash with 530.5 points.
- Colorado Purple from coffeeshop Gallery Colorado from Utrecht with 525 points.
And category O, in which all the other types of extractions. The best extractions of 2021 in the Highlife cup have been:
- Shaher Magic from coffeeshop Magic in The Hague with 578.5 points.
- Wedding Cake by Greenhouse Secrets Farmers from The Hague with 554 points.
- Jelly Hash from the Zero Zero cafeteria in Arnhem with 537 points.
We finish this article where we collect the prizes of the Highlife Cup 2021 with the global winners. As you probably know, in addition to all the categories mentioned, at the end of everything the global awards for the best hash and the best herb are given, these two are the most important awards of all and that is why we leave them for the end.
Copa HighLife Hash 2021:
578.5 points Coffeeshop Magic in The Hague with Shaher Magic
Copa HighLife Weed 2021:
572.5 points – Dizzy Duck Coffeeshop in The Hague with Amnesia Haze
And this has been all for this year, you see that the new varieties are making their way, but they still do not win over great classics such as Amnesia Haze. A good job is good for life and not only in its moment.
We hope you have enjoyed this article about the best marijuana of the Highlife 2021, follow the reading with The best autoflowering Sativas: Discover the top 7 and History of Kush Marijuana and Best Strains.
Click to rate this entry!
(Votes: 3 Average: 4.3)
https://www.semillas-de-marihuana.com/blog/ganadoras-de-la-highlife-cup-2021/ 20816 0 Winners of the Highlife Cup 2021 One more year the Highlife 2021 cup was held in Amsterdam, we will tell you all about the winning marijuana of this year’s contest. https://www.semillas-de-marihuana.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/highlife-cup-2021.jpg InStock Seed varieties https://www.semillas-de-marihuana.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/highlife-cup-2021.jpg 2021-06-09T16:40:12+02:00