CANNA AQUA cultivation table. With this growing guide you will have a reference to carry out a hydroponic culture with recirculation of water, such as NFT systems or systems that use air in bubbles. Here we give you the products recommended by CANNA.
CANNA AQUA grow chart
The CANNA AQUA Grow Table is optimized for growing cannabis in recirculating hydroponic systems, such as NFT systems or systems that use air with bubbles (Aquafarm).
In these systems, the drainage water is reused.
Therefore, the plants are in direct and continuous contact with the nutrient solution, in such a way that they do not absorb all the nutritive substances with the same speed or in the same quantities. For this reason, it is recommended to change the water in the tank, when it passes from growth to flowering and in the middle of the flowering period.
The table includes the following products:
The essential products to follow this BIOCANNA AQUA grow table are as follows:
- Aqua Vega is a mineral nutrient for the growth period.
- Aqua Flores is a fertilizer that provides the plants with the potassium and phosphorus necessary for them to start an excellent flowering.
- Rhizotonic is a powerful root stimulator.
- Cannazym, is a product that accelerates and helps with the decomposition of dead matter from the roots.
- Cannaboots, is a stimulator of flowering. It makes marijuana plants bloom earlier and their production is higher.
- PK 13/14 achieves optimal bud development.
1. Vegetative phase I.
The variety and quantity of plants grown per m2 may vary in this period. If mother plants are grown, it must be considered that they will remain in this phase until their life cycle ends. It is recommended between 6 to 12 months maximum.
2. Vegetative phase II.
According to genetics, the photoperiod change varies from 18 to 12 hours. Normally the transition takes place after 2 weeks, however in some varieties of sativa marijuana it can take up to 4 weeks.
3. Vegetative period III.
The hours of light must be reduced, in the case that the ripening is carried out too quickly, changing from 12 hours to 10 hours a day.
In addition, care must be taken with the increase in the relative humidity of the air, due to the risk of botrytis appearing, since it is a harmful fungus on plants.
4. Double the dose of Cannazym to 50 mL per 10 liters if the substrate is reused, since the enzymes it contains can undo the remains of roots from previous crops.
You can find all the necessary products to follow this AQUA hydroponic growing table in our online store www.growshoponline.com
Hydroponics Blanes – Grow Shop Online – España