WHEN TO APPLY DOSE OF GROWTH FERTILIZER?
Growth Accelerator is our organic root stimulator for any type of plant, but especially for marijuana plants. In addition, it is made with 100% natural products by our Vegetal Bioplant laboratory.
The objective of our organic growing compost is that the roots are abundant and that they grow strong to support the full weight of the plant. It is the basis of a good harvest. The stimulant is due apply when the plant already has roots mixed with the irrigation water.
Being our liquid root stimulant, It can to take advantage of from phase 0 since it must be provided mixed in the water, that is to say in the irrigation. The amount of irrigation and the dose of stimulant applied is as follows:
GROWTH PHASE FLOWERING PHASE
– 0 Week: 2 ml / l – 4th Week: 3 ml / l
– 1ª Week: 3 ml/l – 5ª Week: 2.5 ml/l
– 2ª Week: 3.5 ml/l – 6ª Week: 2 ml/l
– 3ª Week: 4 ml/l – 7ª Week: 1.5 ml/l
Strengthening roots and making them grow faster has never been easier with Growth Accelerator. Growth and root stimulant TOP!
BEST ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR AND GROWTH OF CANNABIS – PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS
The best growth stimulator GROWTH ACCELERATOR for cannabis plants has a great mineral fertilizer and biostimulant action that activates the plant metabolism of your plant in a balanced and natural way. The main functions exercised by GROWTH ACCELERATOR are:
- Improve nutrient absorption, transport and mobilization of minerals.
- Strengthen the root system.
- It favors vegetative growth.
- Uniformity of prayer and fruitfulness.
- Improves the quality parameters of the fruits.
- Conditions the plant against stressful situations.
- Improves the cell walls of the plant.
GROWTH AND ROOT FERTILIZER FOR MARIJUANA – INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
SUPERCONCENTRATED: Apply 1 to 4 ml per liter irrigation from week 0 until the first week of bud fattening, together when the plant stops growing, as well as at times of plant stress or peak demand. For more information, consult the MADAME GROW Cultivation Tables. Product certified by VEGETAL BIOPLANT laboratories.