Hemp seeds are considered a super food, because they contain amino acids that we don’t naturally produce, they put them in places that, like quinoa, would ensure food security for humanity in places as inhospitable as some post-apocalyptic scenarios or outer space -atmospheric. We are talking about contributions from omega essential oils, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, responsible for maintaining a healthy blood cycle and lasting vital force… 💪
✅ Nutritional table
The list is incredible. So many nutrients in the seed of an herb demonized for decades. And without any of the effects of the flower or the buds, since neither THC nor CBD are present in their presentations: seeds with or without shell, oils or powdered spices. On the contrary, it is listed as a super digestible vegetable protein for its balance in percentage of intestinal nutrients.
Organic Hemp Seeds
Hemp seeds without peeling, contain a lot of fiber, 35% in complex carbohydrates and 35% in fat, as well as eight essential amino acids …
250g bag of organic hemp seeds with and without shell.
Completely THC-free product
Peeled hemp seeds:
30% complex carbohydrates
Hemp seeds with shell:
35% complex carbohydrates
More info here
Organic Hemp Seeds
- Mainly, it is very popular with athletes, because of its contribution to 25% vegetable protein and its nine essential amino acids, which we don’t produce naturally. Amino acids form the protein chains essential for cell reproduction and mobility.
- Part of their compatibility with the human body lies in the perfect balance 3-6-9 omega. These oils, present at 45%, are also essential and thanks to this harmonious proportion, very difficult to see by nature, it allows to use to the maximum their properties and those of other foods of the body, because of their high digestibility and their contribution to the function. cardiac.
- It is also a magnificent source of magnesium, a mineral essential for the absorption of calcium, which together are responsible for the functioning of organs, bones and teeth; and phosphorus which acts directly in the brain.
- The blood, the nerves and the brain also rejoice in their presence in the inner torrent, for the amount of iron that they can take with each take for their optimal performance. Co-helps in the production of hemoglobin and therefore in the oxygenation of the body.
- The skin gets its precious Vitamin E, very important for cell replication as well as to strengthen it in the fight against free radicals and aging.
- Obviously the fiber, is the main reason it is used to make hemp and in turn is essential in building muscle, digestion and strength. It is also available at 28%, if you dare to chew the seeds,
- It is a food gluten free with very little carbohydrate, ideal for vegan or vegetarian diets.
- From the complex B, it provides us with riboflavin, thiamine and folic acid, which are involved in the well-being of the eyes, the skin and the mood of the nerves, muscles and heart, and more, in strengthening of the immune system.
- In its natural environment, the same plant also has fungicidal and bactericidal properties, reducing the amount of fertilizer used.
📱 Hemp seed oil
All of these advantages have sparked the interest of the food industry in marketing this ingredient. Fortunately, the versatility of its presentations covers a large number of consumers in the market, and in America and Europe they are already part of the prescriptions of nutritionists and trainers.
First of all there is the oil with its omega 3-6, perfect for salads and dressings. Its perfect 3-6: 1 ratio makes it suitable for direct consumption as lubricant for the throat, for the hair and even as a tonic for dehydrated skin. The peeled seeds are also distributed. Its flavor is described as nutty and this way the protein is absorbed faster, making it a perfect treat for any occasion. Even vets recommend them for animals.🐶🐱
The very own Cannabis Sativa-Indica itself supported their emancipation. All the secrets of their makeup have been revealed and they are ultimately prosecuted for the well-being of humanity. While this has been useful in the past, as is known historically, in cultures less aware of organic function (but maybe more spiritual), which will result if minds continue to open, a healthy, balanced and restorative revolution. This is perhaps the message of nature, a message of commensalism between animal and plant species, where all the trees and fruits of Eden can be ingested so that we can smile and guarantee their survival.
Alan Martínez Benito
CEO of Pev Grow, expert grower with over 20 years of experience.
In constant struggle for the regulation of cannabis, mainly in the medical field.
See more posts